I've lost something

On the «easyfind» website, you can find out whether your lost item has been handed over to us or to a lost property office (cantonal police, municipalities, transport companies) linked to the Lost and Found Service Switzerland.
Use the online form.

It is very important that you enter your item in the right category to ensure rapid mediation. Objects must be registered from the outside to the inside.


  • Item: ID cards and bank cards in a wallet
  • Main category: Wallet, Money, Securities
  • Subcategory: Wallet/Case

A separate loss report for the ID cards and bank cards is not necessary, as this information can be entered under «Description».

Note: A loss report is not a police complaint. A police complaint must be filed at the police station.